14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE and UGC approved college for Diploma in Electrical engineering in Himachal Pradesh? Fees required for the course?

Dear sir, I am ITI passed student and now want to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Send me list of AICTE and UGC approved college for Diploma in Himachal Pradesh with fees.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of universities which offer AICTE and UGC approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India
  2. Is Manav Bharti University(Himachal Pradesh) approved by UGC and AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?
  4. List of polytechnic distance college in himachal and chandigarh approved by AICTE and UGC?
  5. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  6. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  7. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  8. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  9. List of college offering distance mode diploma approved by AICTE and UGC in Telangana
  10. List of UGC and AICTE approved colleges which offers B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) for Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Information about distance education diploma electrical engineering college
  12. List of colleges approved by UGC and AICTE to do diploma course?
  13. Bahra university UGC and AICTE approved or not
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  15. Whether IGNOU is AICTE approved to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? Total course fee of this Diploma course?
  16. Is Arni university himachal pradesh UGC and AICTE recognized?
  17. List of diploma electrical colleges approved by UGC?
  18. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
18th October 2017, 05:57 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of AICTE and UGC approved college for Diploma in Electrical engineering in Himachal Pradesh? Fees required for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am ITI passed student and now want to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Send me list of AICTE and UGC approved college for Diploma in Himachal Pradesh with fees.

As you have done ITI and now want to do diploma in electrical engineering, then you can apply for electrical engineering diploma course through lateral entry procedure by which you get direct admission in second year of diploma course. Here below are details regarding UGC (University Grant Commission) and AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approved colleges in Himachal Pradesh offer diploma in electrical engineering:-

List UGC, AICTE approved Colleges in Himachal Pradesh Offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering:-

1) Atal Bihari Vajpayee Government Institute of Engineering and Technology, Shimla

2) Government Polytechnical College Hamirpur.

3) Government Polytechnic Kangra.

4) Government Polytechnic, Chamba

5) Dreamz Polytechnic, Mandi

6) Dev Bhumy Group of Institutes, Una

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in electrical engineering is Xth or equivalent qualification (that is ITI) from government recognized Institute/board.

>> Duration of diploma in electrical engineering after Xth is 3 years and after ITI duration is reduced to 2 years, because of elimination of first year of diploma course.

>> Fee structure for diploma course in electrical engineering is approx Rs:- 28,000/- per year.
18th October 2017, 11:46 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of AICTE and UGC approved college for Diploma in Electrical engineering in Himachal Pradesh? Fees required for the course?

Let me inform you that fees structure for the aforesaid course varies from college to college, so it is quite difficult to provide fees structure of every college. So, you are advised to contact the college to get the fee details.
Below I have listed name of AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering colleges in Himachal Pradesh:
>Atal Bihari Vajpayee Government Institute of Engineering and Technology
Address: Pragati Nagar, Gumma, Himachal Pradesh 171202
Phone: 01783 253 919
>Dev Bhumy Group of Institutes
Address: Chandpur, Himachal Pradesh 174301
Phone: 098050 88104
>Devasya Polytechnic College
Address: Hamirpur-Galore Rd, Matahni, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh 177001
Phone: 01972 221 872
>Dreamz Polytechnic
Address: Khilra,Meramasit,Sundernagar, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh 175036
Phone: 01905 248 598
>Government Polytechnic
Address: SH 33, Banikhet, Himachal Pradesh 176303
Phone: 0189 925 4500
>Government Polytechnic Hamirpur (Baru)
Address: Baru, Himachal Pradesh 177001
Phone: 01972 258 509
>Government Polytechnic College
Address: Shimla-Kangra Rd, Talpura, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh 176001
Phone: 0189 226 5025
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?