20th January 2014, 07:22 PM
anju ap

What is the eligibility criteria for teaching in polytechnic colleges

what is the eligibility criteria for teaching in polytechnic colleges.if it is non government

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  3. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. How to take admission in diploma programme after 12th?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  6. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  7. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  8. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. Can I join DPG Polytechnic for teaching? I have passed 3 years diploma in civil engineering with 78% marks
  10. Will I be eligible for teaching jobs in polytechnic after completing B.Tech through distance education from RVD university in Rajasthan?
  11. Date of exam and eligibility for Bihar and Delhi Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any eligibility criteria for teaching classes from 9th to 12th in CBSE CTET?
  13. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Polytechnic course after 10th? Any entrance exams to appear for?
  15. How to apply for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic?
  16. Date of TRB exam for polytechnic colleges?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria of engineering admissions in SGSITS Indore after polytechnic?
  18. How to do M.A in English after doing M.A in Linguistics?
29th May 2015, 10:06 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for teaching in polytechnic colleges

The eligibility criteria for teaching in polytechnic colleges are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed the master degree with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university.

-The candidate age must be below 35 years.There is age relaxation as per gov. rules for reserved categories.

-The candidate must be Indian citizen.

For teaching in polytechnic collages the candidate has to apply through the NET entrance exam which is conducted by the UGC department .NET entrance exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?