24th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, Delhi? Which are the streams available in these colleges?

Sir, I am a girl from Faridabad and want to eligibility criteria to get admission in South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, Delhi? Which are the stream available in these colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Is South Delhi Polytechnic for Women the best to do Interior Designing course?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a 12th Commerce student?
  3. Is it possible to do Diploma in Electrical after passing ITI in Wireman stream?
  4. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  5. Best college for Diploma in Engineering in India?
  6. How to get a job as fashion designer after passing diploma from south delhi polytechnic from Women in Fashion Designing
  7. Which type of course come under Diploma? What all Diploma courses are there in Computer?
  8. Where to apply for Post MA Diploma in Persian Palaeography course? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [New]
  9. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  10. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  11. Date of exam and eligibility for Bihar and Delhi Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  13. List of best colleges in Delhi Polytechnic? How much marks is required to get admission in best college?
  14. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  15. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  16. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  18. Economics Hons. from DU(north) after 90.5% marks in best 4 subjects in Commerce stream?
28th October 2017, 06:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, Delhi? Which are the streams available in these colleges?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission in South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, Delhi:

There are several courses that are being offered by South Delhi Polytechnic for Women's college.

> 3D Animation course
Eligibility : 12th Class in 10+2 pattern

> Media Communication
Eligibility : Graduation

> Computer Applications and Office Management course

> Computer Science

> Commercial Art or Graphic Design

> Hotel Catering and Hospitality

> Fashion Design

> Photography course

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?