1st November 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission for Diploma(Intellectual Property Rights) course in Chitkara University for B.Com(Banking & Insurance) graduate?

I am interested to studying Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights course from Chitkara University. I have done B.Com in Banking & Insurance. Can I know about my eligibility for getting admission?

2nd November 2016, 11:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission for Diploma(Intellectual Property Rights) course in Chitkara University for B.Com(Banking & Insurance) graduate?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned Diploma course, the minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have completed their 10th standard from a recognized board and should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate. You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institute or by the respective state and after clearing it, you can get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?