21st February 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do part time Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA with 11 years of corporate experience? Which college to apply?

Hello, I have completed MBA. I have got 11 years of Corporate experience and 4.5 years of teaching experience. I am doing lectureship for BBA and MBA, and I want to do part time PhD in Management in the field of Marketing in Karnataka. So, please guide me about any colleges.......?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  2. Can I study part time PhD in Mathematics with 5 years of Software experience being a 35 years old B.E. graduate?
  3. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  4. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities to pursue Ph.D after completion of MBA? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  8. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  9. Can I do part time PhD having 15 years of work experience after B.E.?
  10. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  11. What is the procedure for doing Ph.D in Management part time while working in a public sector?
  12. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA degree with 75% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  14. What is the qualification required to apply for part time Ph.D?
  15. What are the options available for doing part time PhD in Business Management?
  16. Is it possible to get part time MBA through counselling with 449 rank in TANCET(MBA) for an employee with 10 months of experience in Cognizant?
  17. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  18. How to apply for Ph.D in computer science and engineering as part time after wokring as AP in self financing engineering college?
23rd February 2017, 11:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do part time Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA with 11 years of corporate experience? Which college to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed MBA. I have got 11 years of Corporate experience and 4.5 years of teaching experience. I am doing lectureship for BBA and MBA, and I want to do part time PhD in Management in the field of Marketing in Karnataka. So, please guide me about any colleges.......?

You can download the application from the university website and apply to the part time PhD in Management program. The course is eligible for those candidates who have completed Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 60% marks from any recognized university can apply to the part time PhD in Business Management at Chitkara University. You have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university at the national level and interview for the admission to the part time PhD in Business Management. Candidate must be below 55 years of age at the time of admission in Chitkara University. The part time PhD in Business Management course is designed for working professionals. The Chitkara University website link is Click Here
23rd February 2017, 07:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do part time Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA with 11 years of corporate experience? Which college to apply?

You can surely apply for Ph.D admission in management stream, when there is a notification by the concerned university or institution. Having more than 5 years of work experience is definitely good for Ph.D admission and it will help you get exemption from entrance exam.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the interview conducted by the university. Just apply for admission on a prescribed format and be prepared for interview stage.
23rd February 2017, 09:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To do part time Ph.D in Management, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Management.

List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management:-

MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY - [MKU], MADURAI
Address: Palkalai Nagar, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625021
Phone: 0452 245 8471

UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS, CHENNAI
Address: Navalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
Phone: 044 2539 9422

GUJARAT UNIVERSITY - [GU], AHMEDABAD
Address: Near L D Engineering College, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Phone: 079 2630 1341

AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM COIMBATORE CAMPUS - [AMRITA UNIVERSITY], COIMBATORE
Address: Amritanagar, Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641112
Phone: 0422 268 5000

AMRITA SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SCIENCES - [ASAS], KOCHI
Address: Brahmasthanam North PO, Surabhi Road, Edappally, Kochi, Kerala 682024
Phone: 0484 280 2899

SRM UNIVERSITY KATTANKULATHUR CAMPUS - [SRM], CHENNAI
Address: SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Near Potheri Railway Station, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603203
Customer service: 044 4743 7500

UNIVERSITY OF CALICUT, CALICUT
Address: Trishur - Calicut Road, Malappuram District, Thenhipalam, Kerala 673635
Phone: 0494 240 7227

VELS UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
Address: P.V. Vaithiyalingam Road, Pallavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600117
Phone: 044 2266 2500

NITTE UNIVERSITY, MANGALORE
Address: 6th Floor, University Enclave, Medical Sciences Complex, Deralakatte, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575018
Phone: 0824 220 4300
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?