2nd June 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get into 2nd year plastic engineering diploma in Nashik after completing ITI coe and HSC?

i have completed the ITI coe (plastic processing) and complit to the apprentiship in jain company in jalgoan and i have pass HSC, can i got to the 2nd year in plastic engineering diploma in nashik?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma
  2. List of colleges taking admission by lateral entry in 2nd year in engineering in Nashik?
  3. Which is better between HSC and Diploma course?
  4. Will I get admission in 2nd year degree in Nashik Colleges after completing diploma in computer technology with 60%?
  5. Can I get admission in Mechanical Diploma in 2nd year after completing I.T.I?
  6. How to take admission directly after completing last year diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. Promotion from ITI to 2nd year Diploma?
  8. Can I get admission in Diploma in Engineering course after completing ITI-AOCP being a 18 years old candidate? List of colleges in Mehsana?
  9. Am I eligible for the programme of B.Tech in Plastic Engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry
  10. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  11. What does COE ITI mean?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year BBA in Institute of Punea fter completing first year in Nashik?
  13. In which engineering institute can I take admission after completing plastic engineering diploma?
  14. What is the qualification for ITI instructer in UP?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma after ITI (MMV trade)?
  16. What is the percentage required to get a seat for 2nd year engineering after completing diploma
  17. How can I get Apprenticeship in some public sector companies like HAL, BHEL, ODF after completing ITI trade COE(BBBT and PMBT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff list for all engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Technology?
2nd June 2015, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get into 2nd year plastic engineering diploma in Nashik after completing ITI coe and HSC?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of Plastic Engineering Diploma course after completion of your two years ITI and HSC course. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma in Plastic Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?