25th August 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to get a seat for 2nd year engineering after completing diploma

Sir some one told that from next year diploma students should have 2years of working experience to do engineering.Is it true? And what must be the percentage to get seat for 2nd year engineering after completing diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  2. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  3. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  4. Is there any chance to join in 2nd year engineering after completing diploma in engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for B.E. 2nd year through lateral entry in Karnataka Regional Engineering College, Suratkal through JEE Mains for Diploma in ME student?
  6. Can I get a government seat to join engineering after diploma?
  7. Is it possible to get seat in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical? -- [New]
  8. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  9. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in 2nd year B.Tech civil engineering in PEC chandigarh after diploma in CE
  11. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  12. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  14. Will I get a seat in Engineering if I missed the required percentage by few marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  16. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  17. How much is the seat capacity available in 2nd year in government college under West Bengal through JELET after completing diploma in Civil Engineeering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much percentage is required in 12th to get a seat in top engineering colleges with CSE stream?
5th January 2013, 08:45 PM
abhishek0123

Default Re: What is the percentage required to get a seat for 2nd year engineering after completing diploma

NO,it is not true. There is no requirement of working experience; just you need is a good percentage. So depending upon institutes you need percentage. But to get a good college your precentage for Open category must be greater than 80
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?