23rd September 2012, 10:48 PM
asit saxena

How to do B.Tech with plastic learning? I did diploma in plastic engineering

sir,
i did diploma in plasstic engg.
so i want to b.tech with distence learning,
and i want to do b.tech in production
so sir plz tell me AICTE appoved university for correspondace course.
plz

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in plastic cmopany in Maharashtra
  2. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma
  3. In which engineering institute can I take admission after completing plastic engineering diploma?
  4. Am I eligible for the programme of B.Tech in Plastic Engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry
  5. Degree in Mechanical is possible after Diploma in Plastic?
  6. Plastic Mold Technology Diploma course is equivalent to Mechanical Engineering Diploma? Am I eligible to apply for NTPC recruitment exam?
  7. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  8. Can I get entrance in IIT after completing diploma from Plastic Technology?
  9. Course after Diploma in Plastic Technology?
  10. How to do my B.E or B.ech in Mysore after completing diploma in plastic moulding technology in CIPET
  11. Can I apply foe any government job at the age of 28 after completing B.Tech and gaining 5 years industrial work experience?
  12. Can I get a job after doing diploma in plastic technology?
  13. How to get a government job after passing diploma in plastic technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Marks required for admission to IITs in Lateral entry for B.Tech (Plastic Technology)?
  15. Can I apply for Merchant Navy courses being Diploma holder in Plastic Engineering?
  16. Which fields or courses are available for me after doing diploma in central institute of plastic engineering and technology?
  17. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience? -- [New]
  18. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
26th January 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech with plastic learning? I did diploma in plastic engineering

sir,
i m a student of central institute of plastic engg. and technology in final yr. I want to do B.tech.SO kindly tell me a good college near delhi NCR.

THANKING YOU!
your faithfully
ayush mathur
3yr student
CIPET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?