20th August 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MD or PhD at one of the Indian universities being an Egyptian Doctor?

My name is sherif elshamy. Iam Egyptian doctor. Iam 32 years old . I passed MRCOG part 1 in march 2007. I have a master degree in obstetrics and gynaecology from alexandria university in june 2011. I have 6 years experience in obs and gyn from alexandria university. I passed the IELTS exam by overall score 7.
i express my interest in joining a MD or a PhD at One of the Indian universities
Am eligible for that? And if not what can I do to be eligible ?

Thank you very much and sorry for disturbance.
Iam looking forward to hearing from you with my best wishes.

Regards,
Sherif

14th December 2017, 07:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MD or PhD at one of the Indian universities being an Egyptian Doctor?

There are seats available for foreign students at various Indian universities. You need to apply for admission as an foreigner and appear for the entrance exam and interview for admission.

Also, you need to get approval from various government departments to study in India. Once you get the permission, you will surely get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?