20th June 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

M.Sc Physics holder can be a Lecturer in Diploma college?

Dear Sir
I like to know whether a person who has done M.Sc physics can join diploma college as lecturer for teaching physics.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can only a BAMS holder without PG be taken as a lecturer in BAMS college?
  2. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  3. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence? -- [New]
  4. Guidance for correspondence PhD Physics?
  5. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  6. How to study Physics and become a lecturer? I am a 30 years old female in SC category
  7. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  8. What are the jobs available after MSc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  10. How to become a college lecturer? I am a BSc student and have got placement in TCS and WIPRO
  11. What is the qualification of college lecturer in Maths under Calicut University? I have scored 50% marks in MSc Maths
  12. Can an M.Sc(Physics) degree holder, study medical related courses? How may I get details about the course and the corresponding college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  13. Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?
  14. Can I become a Government College Lecturer having completed BCA and M.Sc. in IT?
  15. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
  16. Want to do PhD in Physics
  17. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  18. How can I become a college lecturer after doing B.Ed in computer science?
17th October 2015, 04:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc Physics holder can be a Lecturer in Diploma college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir
I like to know whether a person who has done M.Sc physics can join diploma college as lecturer for teaching physics.?

Yes you can become a Lecturer in private polytechnics or you can become teacher in private schools.

It is always advisable to do B.Ed or an M.Phil to pursue your career in the teaching line.
Your interest in teaching is the important thing.
13th June 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Sc Physics holder can be a Lecturer in Diploma college?

Can I became a maths lecturer in intermediate college after completion of diploma in polytechnic?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?