11th June 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?

I want to get admission in Cochin University of Science and Technology for studying PG Diploma in Communicative English. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Communicative English seats are available in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  5. Admission criteria to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  7. Can I study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) being a 12th Humanities student?
  8. Admission procedure to study BSc(Industrial Chemistry) in Cochin University of Science & Technology?
  9. Admission procedure to study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology?
  10. Will I get admission in CUSAT with a rank of 4511 in general category?
  11. Terms and conditions to get admission in Engineering course at Cochin University of Science and Technology for the Uganda student?
  12. To get admission in Cochin University of Science and Technology do I need to appear for NATA exam?
  13. Can I get a government teacher job? I am a B.A communicative English student
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD in Chemical Oceanography at Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala, India? Facilities for foreign students?
  15. Can I get selected in CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com
  16. Scope of studying BA(Communicative English with Journalism)? -- [New]
  17. Can I study M.A Advertising being Communicative English graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in CUSAT affiliated colleges with 125 OBH category rank and 3207 general category rank?
12th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Cochin University of Science and Technology for studying PG Diploma in Communicative English. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

For PG Diploma in Communicative English course at Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) candidates need not apply online. Application forms can be obtained from the English Department and completed applications with necessary fees should be submitted at the office of the English Department. Admissions are conducted by the English department. Applicants can find the details at the English Department of the CUSAT. PG Diploma in Communicative English course duration is one year part time.
12th June 2018, 09:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?

Admission Procedure to pursue PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology:

In order to apply for this course, you are required to follow the below mentioned instructions.

>> You can get the printed application form from concerned department by paying the required application fee.

>> Fee must be paid through "Demand Draft" (DD) issued by "State Bank of India" or "State Bank of Travancore" only drawn in favour of "Registrar,
CUSAT " payable at Ernakula before the prescribed time limit.

>> You may get more details from the link provided below and contact details are given below.

Click here for More Details

Ph. No: 0484 257 7290
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?