8th May 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in E-Commerce in SM College?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in E-Commerce in SM College? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to fo this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Creative Writing in English at KC Das Commerce College?
  2. Is it possible for me to so PG Diploma in Commerce?
  3. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Global Business Operation in Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Course structure of Diploma in E-Commerce in SM College?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Financial Management for 12th Commerce candidate?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Arts College?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Vishwakarma University?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Creative Writing in English in KC Das Commerce College?
  12. Can I get direct admission in Ph.D, if I have more than 60% marks in M.Com?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Writing in English in KC Das Commerce College?
  14. What are the possibilities available to study Commerce degree course for 3 years diploma student?
  15. Possibility to study Diploma course in Clinical Psychology for Commerce student? Scope available after this course?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Education with 42% for 12th Commerce candidate?
  18. Eligibility to study Tally Software Diploma course in Aditya College?
14th February 2019, 08:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in E-Commerce in SM College?

** The required eligibility to study Diploma in E-Commerce in SM College is that the applicants should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The duration of Diploma in e-Commerce course is 1 year. As per my knowledge, a written examination will be organized in SM college for the admission of Diploma in e-Commerce.

** You should appear in the written examination in SM college to secure admission for Diploma in e-Commerce course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?