14th March 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in Ph.D, if I have more than 60% marks in M.Com?

What will be the date of PhD application form 2017? Can I get direct admission by scoring 60% above marks in master of commerce?

16th March 2017, 09:39 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in Ph.D, if I have more than 60% marks in M.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to study PHD in Commerce after completing M.Com with 60%.And there are top most colleges are available to study PHD in Commerce.

* Only thing is to prepare your topics and Synopsis your title should be confirmed and before getting Seat in the college have to give the seminar about your topics.

List of top most colleges PHD in commerce are as follows:

* LOYOLA COLLEGE, CHENNAI
* CHRIST UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE
* MOUNT CARMEL COLLEGE - [MCC], BANGALORE
* MADRAS CHRISTIAN COLLEGE - [MCC], CHENNAI
* HR COLLEGE OF COMMERCE AND ECONOMICS, MUMBAI
* BRIHAN MAHARASHTRA COLLEGE OF COMMERCE - [BMCC], PUNE

For admissions visit college website and proceed.
16th March 2017, 05:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in Ph.D, if I have more than 60% marks in M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What will be the date of PhD application form 2017? Can I get direct admission by scoring 60% above marks in master of commerce?

No, you cannot get direct admission in PhD after completion of M.Com with 60% marks. You have to clear either examinations like NET/SET/GATE/M.Phil or PhD entrance test conducted by the University for taking admission to PhD program. Candidates after completion of Master’s Degree in Commerce with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to do PhD in Commerce. The admission will be done on the basis of entrance test and interview conducted by the university. This is the common admission procedure followed in universities in India. So it is not possible to get direct admission to PhD after scoring 60% marks in M.Com.
17th March 2017, 08:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you can't get direct admission after completion of M.Com course with above 60%.

If you have qualify in UGC NET exam in JRF post then you can get admission in Ph.D course in government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?