4th April 2015, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Financial Accounting after completing B.Com(Accounts)?

Hello,
I am in the final year of my
Bachelor of Commerce course.
I want to study Master of Financial Accounting
after my B.Com. I have taken Accounts Honours
in my Graduation so after my B.Com I can do MFA or not?
With Regards-

10th April 2015, 07:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Financial Accounting after completing B.Com(Accounts)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am in the final year of my
Bachelor of Commerce course.
I want to study Master of Financial Accounting
after my B.Com. I have taken Accounts Honours
in my Graduation so after my B.Com I can do MFA or not?
With Regards-
You have completed B.Com degree in Accounts so you are eligible for Master of Accounting.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with accountancy subject from a recognized university are eligible for admission in Masters degree for Financial Accounting.

Your age should be above 18 years.
10th April 2015, 11:07 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I study Master of Financial Accounting after completing B.Com(Accounts)?

Yes, you can apply for Master of Financial Accounting. The eligibility criteria for this course are:
1) You have to be a graduate in commerce stream. This is the basic education criterion. You can have a master degree too.
2) The college that you pass out from must be UGC or AICTE approved.
3) Mostly colleges take candidates with a minimum of 50% in the aggregate score. Some colleges might even raise their bar to 55% or more. This depends on the number of candidates that apply for the stream that year. Better you aim for 55% or more in your graduation.
If you fall under all these 3 criteria you are eligible for a Master's in Financial Accounting.
11th April 2015, 03:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can opt for Master of Financial Accounting.

Eligibility:

> Candidates who are seeking admission in the post graduate level of financial accounting have to attain a minimum of 45% in their under graduate level.

> The candidates also have to attain a minimum of 40% in their 10+2 level

> The candidates age should be at a minimum age of twenty one years at the ensuing year of the admission.

However the upper age limit of the candidates is around twenty five years as on 1st of July of the ensuing year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?