28th June 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear in LEET for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello
What is the procedure to give the
LEET exam after passing
diploma in mechanical engineering??????
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers to prepare for LEET Haryana? I am pursuing diploma from Mechanical
  2. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  3. Which course to join in software testing field?
  4. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder
  5. How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering
  6. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
  8. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  9. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  10. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  13. Procedure of admission in B.Tech for LEET student? Date of start of counseling?
  14. Procedure for admission to LEET in B.Tech?
  15. How to take admission through LEET after studying diploma final year in mechanical? What is the admission procedure?
  16. How should I enter in B.Tech through lateral entry?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  18. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
7th July 2014, 11:35 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear in LEET for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
What is the procedure to give the
LEET exam after passing
diploma in mechanical engineering??????
waiting for your response

Yeah having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering you are eligible for applying for the LEET Exam

The LEET exam offers the candidates to join in direct 2nd year for B.E or B.Tech courses and for which the qualification needed is that the candidate should have completed 3 years diploma in any specialization course with minimum 60% of marks from recognized university.The age limit may include such as 3 years diploma in any specialization course with minimum 60% of marks from recognized university.

The age limit needed is that the candidate should have a maximum age limit should of 28 years.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the LEET Exam

Regards
~Jxsab~
23rd July 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to appear in LEET for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?

Can we change the stream in leet for b.tech other than in which we have done diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?