22nd October 2015, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Diploma Management course being a 11th Commerce student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have passed my 11th in stream Commerce. But in present I want to do Diploma in Management. Kindly let me know what I should do to do this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for study Hotel Management Diploma course for 11th Commerce student?
  2. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Computer Science Diploma course being a 11th Commerce student of Guwahati?
  4. Possibility for a commerce student to study professional course like Hotel Management?
  5. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  6. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  7. Can a Diploma student manage course of class 11th and class 12th?
  8. Detailed information about Distance Diploma in Material Management course for 11th student?
  9. Scholarship and entrance exams available for class 11th Commerce student to study in Abroad?
  10. From which board should I study 11th Commerce among CBSE and HS Boards to appear in CPT? Optional subjects enlisted in 11th Commerce?
  11. Is it possible for me to so PG Diploma in Commerce?
  12. Can I do CA or Hotel Management course after 12th? I am a 11th student taking commerce without Maths -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to become a Journalist if study Commerce without Maths in 11th standard?
  14. What should I study after completing 12th Commerce?
  15. Commerce student are eligible for the Post Graduate Diploma in Pharma management?
  16. Best way to study for 11th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  18. How to do Hotel Management after taking commerce in 11th? How many subjects can i take in commerce?
28th November 2015, 10:58 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I do to study Diploma Management course being a 11th Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I have passed my 11th in stream Commerce. But in present I want to do Diploma in Management. Kindly let me know what I should do to do this Diploma course?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Management after completing 11th standard. Those who have completed their 10th standard equivalent qualification with 50% of marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply. Since, you are doing 11th standard so I suggest you to continue your studies by doing 12th standard. Once successfully completed your 12th standard you can apply for Bachelor Degree in Management instead of the Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?