1st December 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course to select after completion of engineering?

Sir I am currently pursuing my final year in engineering and belongs to business family background. I have a lot of options for my further studies like MBA, M.tech or MS and this is what trending after graduation. But sir I am quite interested in exploring field like IMPORT AND EXPORT for my post-graduation by which my job and business opportunities both will be open. So I wanted to know my options and their details. Thank you.

Related Questions:
3rd December 2016, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course to select after completion of engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am currently pursuing my final year in engineering and belongs to business family background. I have a lot of options for my further studies like MBA, M.tech or MS and this is what trending after graduation. But sir I am quite interested in exploring field like IMPORT AND EXPORT for my post-graduation by which my job and business opportunities both will be open. So I wanted to know my options and their details. Thank you.

The candidate after completion of engineering graduation can study various courses. Candidate can study M.E or M.Tech in the same discipline or can study MBA, which is available in various disciplines like Marketing, HR, Finance etc or can study PG Diploma in Management, PG Diploma in Computer Application, Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management, Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management etc. The candidate can choose the course based on his interest. As you mentioned you are interested in Import and Export then you can choose MBA in Import/Export Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?