24th May 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

What can I do before or after 12th for Banking and Finance sector?

what can i do before 12th or after 12th in banking or in financial marketing as i have a subject is commerce with financial marking management and mutual fund and now i am in 11th class as i relay require money.

17th July 2014, 01:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do before or after 12th for Banking and Finance sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what can i do before 12th or after 12th in banking or in financial marketing as i have a subject is commerce with financial marketing management and mutual fund and now i am in 11th class as i relay require money.
Nice to see that you are interested in banking and Financial sectors. Since you are studying commerce stream in 11th standard. After completing 12th standard you need to join the following courses like,

-BBA ie:- (Bachelor of Business Administration)
-B.Com ie:- (Bachelor of Commerce)
-BBM ie:- (Bachelor of Bank Management)

There are lot of openings available for commerce stream students in in Banking and Financial sectors. After successful completion you can apply for banking examinations like, IBPS/SBI (ie:- Clerk and PO Entrance) examination and You can also apply for Financial Institutions like, Sundaram Finance, Muthoot Finance etc..

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO/Clerk:-

-Graduation is the minimum educational qualification to apply for IBPS PO/Clerk entrance examination.
-The age criteria is differs for IBPS Clerk and PO Entrance examination.
-The age limit should be minimum 20 years to 28 years for IBPS Clerk exam.
-The age limit should be minimum 20 years to 30 years for IBPS PO exam.
-Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates
7th June 2016, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam please help me to get jobs,i had finished class 12 in commerce stream,my contact number is 8014841452
26th April 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam i have given the exam of 12th commerce cbse and now i am confused in choosing best carrier option after 12th please help me
11th May 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I am ujjal manna.my last qualification 12 pass commerce with 65% marks. I have done b.com final year from Calcutta university. I need a job in banking sector.my e-mail id- [email protected]
My phn nmbr -8622859603
15th May 2017, 08:41 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Sir/mam i have given the exam of 12th commerce cbse and now i am confused in choosing best carrier option after 12th please help me
There are various options for you after completing 12th from commerce stream, you can pursue CA (Chartered Accountant) which is the most sought out career options among Commerce students.
You can also go for graduation and after that get a job in banking sector.
You can also start a business having commerce back ground will help you to study market functioning, shares, cash flow, statistics, inflation etc.
15th May 2017, 08:50 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Sir/mam please help me to get jobs,i had finished class 12 in commerce stream,my contact number is 8014841452
After completion of 12th with commerce stream won't get you any reputed job.

To get any government job or even in good reputed company, you must have to have a graduation degree in any stream.

After completing graduation from commerce stream gives you opportunities to either go in the banking sector, start a business or be accountant in any reputed firm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?