24th March 2018, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in Advanced Technical Training Centre(ATTC)?

Hi, Can anyone of you tell me about the course structure of Manufacturing Technology Diploma course of Advanced Technical Training Centre(ATTC)? Please tell me about the course structure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in ATTC?
  2. Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in ATTC?
  3. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in ATTC?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha? -- [New]
  5. CDAC course: How to apply? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Centers in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to study correspondence B.Tech for Manufacturing Technology Diploma student?
  7. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  8. What are the courses offered by CDAC? I have completed B.Tech in ECE
  9. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Data Structure and Algorithms Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Course structure & duration of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in Jadavpur University?
  12. Can I study MS if completed Advanced Diploma in Information & Technology?
  13. Courses available after B.Sc Biotechnology except M.Sc?
  14. What should i do after diploma to get a job? I am doing advanced diploma in food technology from AMU
  15. How to take admission in Advanced Diploma after completing Industrial Training?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Vimarshana Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.? Campus Placement for this Diploma?
  17. What kinds of jobs are there in ISRO for ECE students?
  18. Procedure for summer training in L&T? I am pursuing B.Tech in Manufacturing Technology
29th April 2018, 07:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in Advanced Technical Training Centre(ATTC)?

The duration of Diploma in Manufacturing Technology course is three years. The course structure or subjects in Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in Advanced Technical Training Centre (ATTC) are mentioned below :-

Communication Skills, Applied Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Fundamentals & Programming, Engineering Drawing, Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Manufacturing Processes, Workshop Fittings, Machine Drawing, Heat Power Engineering, Process Planning & Cost Estimation, CAD, Hydraulics, CAD/ CAM/ CIM, CNC Laboratory, Mechatronics, Computer Network, Plant Maintenance, Pneumatic & Hydraulics and Projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?