24th March 2018, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Diploma in Food Preservation course?

Hello, I am going to study Diploma in Food Preservation course. Can I know about the benefits of doing this course in near future. Please help me to know about this.

12th May 2018, 06:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in Food Preservation course?

Benefits of studying Diploma in Food Preservation course;

In general, one cannot find good number of job opportunities just after successful completion of Diploma in Food Preservation course. Hence, you are required to pursue further more course after completion of Diploma course and Diploma course alone is not enough to find better career opportunities.

After successful completion of Diploma in Food Preservation course, you may pursue

>> B.Tech in Food Processing and Technology (or)

>> B.Sc in Food Technology/ Home Science/ Food Science

>> M.Tech in Food Technology/ Food and Nutrition. Home Science

>> M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Food Technology/ Home Science/ Food and Nutrition..etc.,

After successful completion of studies, you can find employment opportunities in, Cadbury India Ltd, ITC limited, Dabur India, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Nestle India Pvt Ltd, Parle Products pvt. Ltd, PepsiCo India Holdings, Agro Tech Foods as Toxicologists, Bacteriologists, Bakers, Food Batch Makers, Food Technologists, Food Cooking Machine operators..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?