2nd March 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course from MBIT, New Delhi?

Hello sir, I am in 10th and after it want to study Diploma in Interior Designing course from MBIT, New Delhi. Please tell me eligibility criteria to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?
  4. How to study Diploma in Interior Designing course from School of Planing & Architecture, Delhi?
  5. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  7. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  9. Can i study Diploma in Interior Designing and BCA at the same time or not?
  10. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Diploma in Interior Designing is available after 10th and procedure to apply for it?
  12. How to take admission in diploma of interior designing after 10th?
  13. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  14. Which course is btter between MA in Interior Designing and PG Diploma in Interior Designing after B.Sc Mathematics? Duration of courses and scopes?
  15. Eligibility for Diploma in Interior Designing?
  16. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  17. How many years will it take to do the bachelors for interior designing if completed 3 years diploma in interior?
  18. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
7th April 2018, 03:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course from MBIT, New Delhi?

You can apply for the Diploma course in Interior Designing after the completion of class 10th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma course from MBIT, New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?