2nd March 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management course from government colleges?

Hello sir, I am graduate and want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management course. Please tell me what are the requirements to study it from government colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  2. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? Requirements to get admission in government colleges?
  3. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management? Criteria to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  5. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What are the requirements for it?
  6. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
  7. Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured 43.9% in B.Com General?
  8. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  9. Top colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Management course
  10. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  11. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  12. What should I do after TYB.Com
  13. What are the career options after BBA?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management at NMIMS? Fees and requirements for it?
  15. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  16. What are the options available after M.Com completion? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which masters degree is best choice after completion of BBA course?
  18. List of institutions providing Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development course? Requirements of this course in government industries?
7th April 2018, 06:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management course from government colleges?

A Graduate candidate can opt for the PG Diploma course in Risk Management.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the PG Diploma course in Risk Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?