2nd March 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Interior Designing course from School of Planing & Architecture, Delhi?

Hello sir, I am very much interested in Designing course so, I want to pursue Diploma in Interior Designing course. Please tell me can I study it from School of Planing & Architecture, Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in diploma of interior designing after 10th?
  2. How many years will it take to do the bachelors for interior designing if completed 3 years diploma in interior?
  3. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  4. What should I do after my Diploma another Diploma or higher studies?
  5. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  6. Private institutes for Architecture Diploma course in Delhi?
  7. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  8. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if completed 10th and 2 years Interior Designing Diploma course?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  10. Degree in Interior designing possible after Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course from MBIT, New Delhi? -- [New]
  12. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  13. List of colleges offering diploma in interior design in part time mode
  14. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  15. Am I eligible for architecture? I have completed certificate in interior designing
  16. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  17. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  18. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA? -- [Most Discussed]
9th April 2018, 06:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Interior Designing course from School of Planing & Architecture, Delhi?

Since, you are interested in Designing and want to pursue Diploma course in Interior Designing, you must have to complete your class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination or equivalent from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma course in Interior Designing from School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi.
Admission will be based on the marks scored in the last qualifying examination and on the performance in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?