11th April 2017, 11:07 PM

What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?

What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering? Am I eligible to apply diploma in normal mode next or not? Will it be useful for me? Can you please guide me with the needed details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  3. Diploma in electronics and mass communication from distance education after ITI from electronics mechanical engineering?
  4. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard?
  5. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  6. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  8. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. Which course to select after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  10. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  13. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  14. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  15. What is the procedure followed to join B.Tech course after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  17. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course?
  18. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
15th April 2017, 09:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?

No, you can't study Diploma in Electronics and Communication after completion of your ITI Mechanical Engineering course. You can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your ITI Mechanical Engineering course. If you are interested to pursue Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering then, you can take admission in Diploma course on basis of 10th standard.
10th November 2020, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?

After completing the ITI with centre which course will available in BTech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?