22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Capital Market Management in NALSAR, Hyderabad?

Hi friends, I want to join NALSAR, Hyderabad for PG Diploma in Capital Market Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PG Diploma in Capital Market Management seats are available in NALSAR, Hyderabad?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Capital Market Management admission in NALSAR, Hyderabad?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Capital Market Management in NALSAR, Hyderabad?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Capital Market Management in NALSAR, Hyderabad?
  5. Eligibility and fees to study PG Diploma in Patents Law from NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad?
  6. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Plantation Management in NIPHM, Hyderabad?
  8. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  9. How can i get a capital market job in TCS?
  10. Colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting course
  11. Nalanda Open University Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Which group is better in mba after b.tech in ece? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Courses other than MBA which a B.COM student can do?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  15. List of best short term courses with duration for B.Com holder? What are the scopes of such courses?
  16. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Capital Market) in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies?
  17. Short term courses for a B.Com final year student for UPSC preparation
  18. Suggestion on financial related topic for Ph.D synopsis?
26th July 2018, 10:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Capital Market Management in NALSAR, Hyderabad?

You need to have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university, if you are looking for admission in a PG diploma course at NALSAR.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?