11th June 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Communicative English seats are available in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  5. Admission criteria to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  6. Can I study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) being a 12th Humanities student?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  8. Can I get a government teacher job? I am a B.A communicative English student
  9. On what address to send AIEEE Demand Draft? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get selected in CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com
  11. Can I get admission in CUSAT with a rank of 11112?
  12. Scope of studying BA(Communicative English with Journalism)? -- [New]
  13. Can I study M.A Advertising being Communicative English graduate?
  14. Will I get admission in CUSAT with a rank of 4511 in general category?
  15. Can I get selected for CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com, LLB
  16. Will I get admission in CUSAT with waiting list rank of 2 for EC?
  17. Can i do MCA from Puna University with Diploma (Computer Technology) and BA (English) qualifications?
  18. Job opportunities available for BCom(Communicative English) candidate of RU College of Management and Technology?
12th June 2018, 01:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any university acceptable by the CUSAT. Duration of the course is one year part time. Interested candidates can contact the English department for getting application form and fill up the same for the admission. There are 25 seats available for the PG Diploma in Communicative English at CUSAT. The CUSAT website link is given Click Here
12th June 2018, 09:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this PG Diploma in Communicative English course is given below,

>> You must have passed Bachelor's Degree of any university acceptable by the university.

>> Duration of the course - 1 years

>> Nature of the programme - 25 years

Ph. No: 0484 2575180

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?