10th June 2018, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Communicative English seats are available in Cochin University of Science and Technology?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how many seats are there for PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology? Can you let me know about the seats availability for this course in this institute? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  5. Admission criteria to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  6. Can I study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) being a 12th Humanities student? -- [New]
  7. How many seats are available for MSc Mathematics in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  8. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  9. How many seats are there in Cochin University and Technology?
  10. Can I get a government teacher job? I am a B.A communicative English student
  11. On what address to send AIEEE Demand Draft? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in CUSAT with a rank of 11112?
  13. Can I get selected in CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com
  14. Will I get admission in CUSAT with a rank of 4511 in general category?
  15. Will I get admission in CUSAT with waiting list rank of 2 for EC?
  16. Can I get selected for CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com, LLB
  17. Job opportunities available for BCom(Communicative English) candidate of RU College of Management and Technology?
  18. What are the different courses in post graduation after B.A in honors English?
12th June 2018, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Communicative English seats are available in Cochin University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that how many seats are there for PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology? Can you let me know about the seats availability for this course in this institute? Thank you!

There are 25 seats available for PG Diploma in Communicative English at Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). Those students who have passed bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Communicative English at CUSAT. It is a part time course of one year duration. Students can collect the application from the English department for the admission. Students can find the details at the CUSAT website link given Click Here
12th June 2018, 09:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Communicative English seats are available in Cochin University of Science and Technology?

Number of seats available for PG Diploma in Communicative English from Cochin University of Science and Technology:

The detailed information about this PG Diploma in Communication English course seats are given below,

Name of the College - Cochin University of Science and Technology

Name of the course - PG Diploma in Communicative English

Number of Seats - 25 seats

Duration of the course - 1 year (Part Time, Non Professional)

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?