11th June 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?

I want to do PG Diploma in Communicative English course from Cochin University of Science and Technology. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Communicative English seats are available in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  5. Admission criteria to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  7. Can I study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) being a 12th Humanities student?
  8. Criteria for admission in M.Sc Oceanography? Institutes offering this course?
  9. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Metallurgy And Material Science Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. Can I get a government teacher job? I am a B.A communicative English student
  11. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  12. Can I get admission in CUSAT with a rank of 11112?
  13. Can I get selected in CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com
  14. Scope of studying BA(Communicative English with Journalism)? -- [New]
  15. Can I study M.A Advertising being Communicative English graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Sample papers of Cochin University of Science and Technology for MCA exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get admission in CUSAT with a rank of 4511 in general category?
  18. Can I get selected for CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com, LLB
28th February 2023, 07:59 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?

The duration of this course is 1 year.

Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university.

No, entrance exam is available to study PG Diploma in Communicative English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?