3rd July 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?

Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in RU College of Management and Technology for BCom(Communicative English) course. Please let me know about the admission criteria. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  2. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  3. Admission procedure to study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology? -- [New]
  4. Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  5. Admission criteria to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  6. Admission procedure to study MBA(Technology Management) in ICE College of Management?
  7. Admission criteria to study MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  8. Admission criteria to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  9. Admission criteria to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  10. Management books available in Hindi?
  11. Top ten universities of abroad to study Masters in Management? Eligibility and criteria of admission?
  12. Admission criteria to study BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  13. Admission criteria to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  14. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  15. Admission criteria and age limit to study M.A.(Corporate Secretaryship) in Vinayaka Institution of Management & Technology?
  16. List of best private colleges in which I can get after scoring 60,000 rank and 115 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is BBM best for girls?
  18. Criteria to get admission in MA English at King's College London, University of London?
6th July 2018, 11:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?

You are very confused. Communicative English is not in B.Com, but it is a course in BA. You must have completed 10+2 board exam to be eligible to pursue BA (Communicative English).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?