7th October 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies available in Indian Air Force for ECE Diploma holder?

Hi,
I want to join Indian Air Force and I have done with my Diploma in ECE. I want to know how many vacancies are there for me? Please reply as soon as possible.

28th November 2015, 10:48 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Vacancies available in Indian Air Force for ECE Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to join Indian Air Force and I have done with my Diploma in ECE. I want to know how many vacancies are there for me? Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, of course you are eligible to appear in NDA entrance exam which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year. Those who satisfy the below eligibility criteria are eligible,

Eligibility Criteria:

- The applicant must be a citizen of India.

- The applicant must have attained the minimum age of 16.5 years and the maximum age should not exceed more than 19 years.

- The applicant must have Passed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board and the applicant appear in 12th board exam are also eligible.

- The applicant must be an unmarried male candidate

- The applicant must be Physically and Medically fit.

Official website - www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?