14th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Diploma in Financial Management course?

I am a 10th student and I want to do Diploma in Financial Management. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this Diploma course after completing my 10th?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development and Research?
  2. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  3. Detail information about PGDFM? Colleges offering the course, duration and fee structure of the course?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Financial Management course after completing B.Com(Accountancy)? Course fee of Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development & Research?
  5. Is MBA course offered by Mumbai University?
  6. Which course is best for BBM holder in between PG Diploma in Marketing and Financial Management? Entrance exams available for it?
  7. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Financial Management in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Financial Management in Chennai?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Institute of Financial Management and Research?
  10. Which course is good for me after T.Y.B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Career oriented short courses available for BCom(Accountancy) student? -- [New]
  12. How can I get information regarding MBA?
  13. What can I do if did not received the OPENMAT hall ticket?
  14. What should I do after TYB.Com
  15. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for Diploma in Accounting/Financial management?
  17. Eligibility criteria, notification and syllabus of OPENMAT?
  18. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
25th March 2023, 08:56 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Diploma in Financial Management course?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called CAT, XAT and MAT to study Diploma in Financial Management.

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?