1st March 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student in India?

Sir, I want to do D.Arch i.e., Diploma in Architecture. I am studying in 10th. I would like to know that I am eligible or not? And which entrance exam help me for getting admission across India?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  4. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  5. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exam to study Architecture Diploma course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  7. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  8. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61% -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Marketing Management for 10th student in India?
  10. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  12. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma in Architecture? Top colleges with cut off marks for admission?
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  14. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for 10th Haryana Board student? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if failed 3 times in 12th?
  16. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Architecture Diploma course in Doctor Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  18. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
26th March 2018, 10:54 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student in India?

In order to pursue diploma in architecture, you should have completed your 10th standard with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board. Most of the colleges offers admission on the basis of marks secured in 12th examination and some conduct CET (Common Entrance Test) to select the eligible candidates. S0, you have to prepare accordingly.
27th March 2018, 04:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to do D.Arch i.e., Diploma in Architecture. I am studying in 10th. I would like to know that I am eligible or not? And which entrance exam help me for getting admission across India?

Candidates after completion of 10th standard can study a Diploma in Architecture Assistantship course in various polytechnic colleges. The entrance examinations are conducted by the state board of technical education. Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination like JEXPO, Assam PAT, Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination, Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam, Kerala Polytechnic College Admission Test, MSBTE, MP PPT, Odisha DET, Punjab PET, Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test, Polytechnic Admission Test Rajasthan, AP POLYCET, etc.
30th March 2018, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I am a physiotherapist with more than 5 years of experience in my clinical profession. Now i want to upgrade my career and my professional skills so that i want to study any pg diploma courses. I am residing in chennai tamilnadu.please guide me what are the courses are available in chennai based colleges and universities and what are the exams i must appear for joining those colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?