18th May 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?

Sir,
I am a student of 10th standard and after my
10th I want to do Diploma in Architecture course.
Please tell me is there any Diploma Course in Architecture after SSC?
If yes, where it is available?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  3. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  4. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  5. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  6. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  7. Possibility to study diploma in food technology for 10th passed candidate?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  11. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  12. Possibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 10th student?
  13. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  15. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  16. Possibility to become an Architecture for Civil Engineering Diploma candidate?
  17. Possibility to join Diploma in Architecture at any college of Bangalore if haven't appeared in PUC exam for diploma in Interior Design candidate?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
28th May 2015, 04:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?

Yes, it is possible to study Diploma in Architecture course after completion of your 10th standard. To get admission in Diploma in Architecture course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying state entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?