21st May 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Maharashtra?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 10th and now I want to study Diploma in Architecture.
Please tell me which are the entrance exams I have to apply for admission in Maharashtra? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  3. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  4. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  5. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
  6. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  7. What are the entrance exams to apply to join in architecture job after completion of diploma in Civil?
  8. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear to study Ph.D Architecture?
  10. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  12. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  13. List of universities which offer Diploma in Architecture course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  15. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  16. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  17. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  18. How to join Architecture diploma course in Maharashtra after doing F.Y.Bsc?
25th May 2015, 07:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Maharashtra?

There is no such defined entrance examination named for admission in Diploma courses, however you will have to appear in an entrance examination conducted by the prospecting Institute where you wish you get admission and pursue your course in it.

Different Institutes conduct different entrance examination to provide admission to candidates in Diploma courses.
24th June 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Maharashtra?

Dear sir I have completed 12th & I wanted to study diploma in architecture. Please tell me which are the entrance exam I have to apply for admission in Maharashtra? Please reply fast.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?