9th March 2018, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Marketing Management for 10th student in India?

Sir, I want to do Diploma in Marketing Management. I am studying in 10th. I would like to know that I am eligible or not? And which entrance exam help me for getting admission across India?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student in India?
  2. Which course is best for BBM holder in between PG Diploma in Marketing and Financial Management? Entrance exams available for it?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for 10th Haryana Board student?
  4. List of entrance exams available to study Hotel Management in Singapore?
  5. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Nursing course for 10th student?
  6. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  8. Entrance exams to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Rajasthan for 10th RBSE student?
  9. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis?
  11. List of colleges in India to study Diploma in Packaging Technology? Entrance exams available for it?
  12. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? -- [New]
  13. Ways to study further abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  14. Diploma in Hotel Management is possible after 10th? Name of college all over India for admission in this course?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  16. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  17. Best colleges to study PG Diploma in International Marketing? Entrance exams available for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Diploma in Hotel Management course? Which are the entrance exams available for it?
17th April 2018, 07:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Marketing Management for 10th student in India?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for Diploma in Marketing Management after the completion of class 10th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in any discipline from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma course in Marketing Management.
19th April 2018, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Marketing Management for 10th student in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to do Diploma in Marketing Management. I am studying in 10th. I would like to know that I am eligible or not? And which entrance exam help me for getting admission across India?

Sorry, it is not possible to study a Diploma in Marketing Management course after completion of 10th standard in India. In general, it is a postgraduate diploma course with one year duration. Therefore, you have to study at least a bachelor’s degree in any discipline to study PG Diploma in Marketing Management. Candidates with 10+2 qualification with relevant work experience also considered for the admission to study Diploma in Marketing Management in some institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?