5th June 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma course in Functional English which is available in HR Patel Arts Mahila College? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Functional English at HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  3. How many Diploma in Functional English seats are available in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  5. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee expenses of PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science? -- [New]
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Writing in English in KC Das Commerce College?
  9. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee expenses of BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  12. Last date to apply for Sardar Patel College of Nursing B.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam? Total fee expenses?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Arts College?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  16. Fee expenses of MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  17. Fee expenses of MCom(Business Administration) in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science? -- [Most Discussed]

29th April 2019, 03:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College is Rs.36400.

=> The duration of Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College is 1 year.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Taluka – Shirpur, District – Dhule
Dhule, Maharashtra 425405, India

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?