2nd June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MCom(Business Administration) in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts for studying MCom in Business Administration. Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MCom(Business Administration) in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts?
  2. Course structure of MCom(Business Administration) in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MCom(Business Administration) in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts?
  4. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKIÂ’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  6. Fee expenses of BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  8. Fee expenses of PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science? -- [New]
  9. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee expenses of MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Functional English in HR Patel Arts Mahila College?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Writing in English in KC Das Commerce College?
  13. Fee expenses of MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  14. Fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  15. Fee expenses of MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  16. Fee expenses of MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  17. Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  18. Top 10 colleges which offer B.Com(Accountancy) under Mumbai University? Procedure to get admission?
3rd June 2018, 04:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MCom(Business Administration) in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts?

M.Com. Business Administration or Master of Commerce in Business Administration is a postgraduate Business Management course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate should have passed Bachelor of Commerce with at least 50% from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, the fee of M.Com(Business Administration) in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts is ₹21,000 PER YEAR. For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Sector 5 (Extn.), Krashi Nagar, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302022
Phone: 092525 25183
3rd June 2018, 05:04 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of MCom(Business Administration) in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear all, I want to get admission in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts for studying MCom in Business Administration. Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

The fee expenses of the MCom Business Administration at Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts is given below:

Tuition Fee – Rs 9,000
Development Fee – Rs 3,000
Admission Fee – Rs 5,000
Caution Money – Rs 1,000
Activity Fee – Rs 1,000

Total Fee ---------------- Rs 19,000

Candidates can find the details on the Maheshwari College of Commerce & Arts website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?