2nd June 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Visual Effects from Image Institute of Digital Technology. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  4. What should I do after passing 12th? I am interested in Animation or computer graphics
  5. Cochin University B. Tech in Information Technology 7th Sem - Digital Image Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Visual Effects for BCom(Marketing) graduate?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  8. What are the courses available for studying Animation after passing out class 12th?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  10. Entrance exam for Animation degree course from MAAC, Pune?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur?
  12. How to proceed after 12th for a career in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  15. What salary can I expect after doing bachelor in 3D Animation
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  17. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
3rd June 2018, 01:16 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Visual Effects from Image Institute of Digital Technology. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations in any stream are eligible to apply for the Master Diploma in Visual Effects in the Image Institute of Digital Technology. Duration of the course is 12 months (class room). Master Diploma in VFX covers the principles and various forms of visual effects. Candidates after completion of the course can work as VFX Artist, CG Artist, Motion Graphics Artist, Effects Visualizer, etc. Candidates can find the details on the website of the Image Institute of Digital Technology Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?