2nd June 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?

Sir, I want to join Image Institute of Digital Technology for studying Diploma in Visual Effects. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  4. What should I do after passing 12th? I am interested in Animation or computer graphics
  5. Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  6. What are the courses available for studying Animation after passing out class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  8. Course structure & duration of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  9. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  10. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  11. Course structure and duration of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  12. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  13. Cochin University B. Tech in Information Technology 7th Sem - Digital Image Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
  15. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  16. What to do after mechanical engineering?
  17. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  18. Course structure of MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
3rd June 2018, 02:24 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to join Image Institute of Digital Technology for studying Diploma in Visual Effects. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

The course structure of Master Diploma in Visual Effects in the Image Institute of Digital Technology is as follows:

Image Editing
Color Theory, Color Corrections
Lighting and Rendering for VFX
Digital Compositing Promo Film Shoot 2D/3D Compositing
3D Stereo Conversion
Matte Painting and Dynamic Effects
Chroma Screen Match Moving & Tracking

Duration of the Master Diploma in Visual Effects in the Image Institute of Digital Technology is 12 months. Image Institute of Digital Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?