1st February 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Full information about AMIE after diploma in electrical engineering

I'm a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering. Sir, can you give me full information about AMIE & during job period can I continue this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is AMIE? In AMIE how I get admission?
  2. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  3. What is AMIE? How to get admission there?
  4. Admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  6. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?
  7. Detailed information about AMIE admission procedure, fee structure and duration of course
  8. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. Is it good to take admission in AMIE after Diploma completion?
  10. List of AMIE colleges available in UP? Total fee for AMIE course?
  11. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completing Polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering
  12. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  13. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  15. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  16. Can I study AMIE course being a 2 years Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering on 12th basis?
  17. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  18. Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?
1st February 2017, 06:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full information about AMIE after diploma in electrical engineering

To get admission in AMIE after completion of your Diploma in Electrical Engineering course, you have to follow the below mentioned admission process :-

1. You need to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership application form from AMIE Institute.

2. After filling up the Membership application form with your personal details, the photograph and educational qualifications will be verified by a 'Supporter' and if all the details are verified and found correct, you will be offered admission in AMIE course.

No, you can't continue AMIE course while doing job. It is a full-time course which is equivalent to B.E/ B.Tech course and can be pursued after completion of Diploma in Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?