1st February 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to get job in software field?

I have completed my diploma in computers, in the 2011, now my aim is to working as a computer teacher in Gotham model school, I want to do job in software field, can you please tell me further steps how get success in my life to get job.

1st February 2017, 07:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to get job in software field?

To get a software job after completion of your Diploma course in computers, you have to pursue your higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech course. After completion of B.E/ B.Tech course with good subject knowledge on programming, you can apply for software jobs. To get through software job recruitment, you should be good in aptitude, communication skills and programming skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?