25th November 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Higher studies or job after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

I will finish a diploma in electronics and communications engineering this year. What can I do next? Should I go for higher studies or job?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the higher studies option after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. Higher study after diploma in Electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Should I do a job or higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  5. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  6. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  7. What should I do for my higher studies to have a better job in future?
  8. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  9. Which courses should be done after B.Tech through ECE field
  10. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  13. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  14. What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  17. Can I get best jobs after Diploma or higher studies is necessary? What kind of job can I get after Diploma?
  18. Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic?
26th November 2015, 01:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Higher studies or job after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will finish a diploma in electronics and communications engineering this year. What can I do next? Should I go for higher studies or job?
From my point of view, you can go for higher study like B.Tech course through lateral entry exam.

If you want to go for government sector jobs then you can apply for Assistant Loco Pilot and BSNL TTA exam.
26th November 2015, 11:06 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Higher studies or job after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Being a diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in you are interested for your higher studies which is probably the best option at this stage the best course for you will be the Bachelor of technology in the same trade as you have in your diploma course.

If you are not going with your current academics then you can switch to any of the bachelor degree course except one that requires biology in higher secondary degree course.

Now as far as you are concerned about the job options then you have quite a few options of government jobs with you which are as mentioned job :-

* You have the option of becoming defense officer for which you will need to join NDA and for the same you will have to clear NDA entrance examination.

You have the option of becoming clerk in the government offices for which you will have to clear SSC examination.

* You have the option of becoming junior engineer in the Indian Railways for which you will have to first clear RRB examination.

You might have few more job options in the private sector but for having more job options in the government field you must go for your bachelor degree course with any stream of your choice.

Also for more queries about the above mentioned examination you can visit their respective official websites.
26th November 2015, 11:31 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

It is always advisable to study graduation i.e. B.E or B.Tech in ECE after your Diploma in ECE.

The engineering graduation will give you lots of job opportunities.

The aspirant can work in core companies and noncore companies.

So the aspirant can study a B.E or B.Tech after diploma.

The aspirant will be admitted to the 2nd year of the B.Tech programme through lateral entry system.
26th November 2015, 03:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

I strongly suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and not to go for Job. Yes, Electronics and Communication is a best stream among all the other streams available in Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology course. So, I suggest you to utilize the Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course in a Proper way. Of course, you may find good employment opportunities after successful completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course. You can anyway get job after completion of B.Tech, so do not stop your studies with Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course itself. So that you may be offered with very good salary after B.Tech in ECE where as it is not the case with just Diploma course. There are several streams available to do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Hence I strongly suggest you to do Higher Studies (B.Tech in ECE and the M.Tech in any one of the good streams) to find better career opportunities.
26th November 2015, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech or you can also do a job. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you must have to appear and qualify Lateral entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET, etc., If you are interested to do a job then, you can find job opportunities in public sector and private sector companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?