29th April 2014, 04:21 PM
Pal Aritra

How to apply for 2nd mate exam in Singapore?

Respected sir,
Myself ARITRA PAL. My rank TR/OS, I am fresh candidate in merchant navy, so I want to know that how to apply 2nd mate exam in Singapore from rank os / ab ?? please tell me this procedure..

Your faithfully,
ARITRA PAL

7th January 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for 2nd mate exam in Singapore?

Hello Sir, my name is prabhakar soni i m O/S and completed 36 months in sea service and my 12th background from commerce sight. Please advice do i capable for doing 2nd mate exam from Singapore.

Thanks & Regards
Prabhakar Soni
3rd July 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

sir my name Navneet I want to do 2 mate from Singapore I have complete my sea time please tell in which institute and when and how I can give exam please tell process
31st July 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Good morning
This is shailendr kumar deck cadet .
can anyone suggest me how many months sea time require to go singapore for second mate exam .
21st November 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

good day sir,
I have registered for dlp (2nd mate) in Singapore polytechnic on march 2015 and received the TARBook and study materials.I just want to know the procedures to cancel the dlp and the possibility of the refund of fees.thank u sir
krishnakumar.p.v
[email protected]
19th November 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,. Iam komara ganapatirao I my rank pumpman want to do 2nd mate i from Singapore please give to me advise how to apply 2nd mate in Singapore my education qualification twelve the stand and how much cost best regards sir koma ganapatirao my email id [email protected]
4th April 2021, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

My self KARTHIKEYAN KRISHNAN currently working as a able seaman I would like do 2nd mate exam in Singapore I done 12th class commerce so i should to do DLP How to apply DLP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?