8th September 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can Diploma holders in Automobile Engineering apply for AMIE?

Hello sir/mam,

I am a diploma holder in automobile eng. I had completed the diploma in 2013. Can i apply for AMIE?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  2. Which course is between diploma, B.Tech and AMIE after passing diploma Automobile Engineering
  3. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after doing diploma in automobile? Are there any centers in Guwahati, Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  5. Which will be better for me between AMIE and B.Tech being a candidate of Diploma in Electrical Engineering and working in Automobile Company?
  6. Can I do AMIE course through distance learning along with my regular job? I have done Diploma in automobile engineering
  7. What is the syllabus for ARO entrance exam?
  8. Are diploma holders eligible for IIT JEE? What is the scope of AMIE
  9. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Is it possible to do AMIE by distance education after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. How and when to apply for AMIE?
  13. Which further course i can do after ITI (Machinist) completion?
  14. After diploma in Automobile Engineering am I eligible for AMIE course? What is the procedure and which documents are required for admission?
  15. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  16. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  17. Is AMIE really helpful in comparison to B.Tech?
  18. How to join AMIE after completing two years diploma in mining engineering?
9th September 2015, 07:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Diploma holders in Automobile Engineering apply for AMIE?

Yes, definitely diploma holders in automobile engineering is sufficient to get you into AMIE. Just make sure that you have got the qualification from an AICTE approved institute.

You have to clear exams after registration in AMIE. After clearing all the subjects you will be awarded AMIE which is equivalent to any engineering degree.
18th September 2015, 08:53 PM
DSP@1

AMIE stands for -Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers.

The eligibility criteria for AMIE are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her 3 years Diploma course from recognized university/college in any stream
or
-Candidate must have completed his/her 12th standard from the recognized board in MPC(Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry) stream.

As it is mentioned Diploma students of any stream are eligible.You are also eligible for AMIE by doing Diploma course in Automobile stream.

Don't worry about the gap you are eligible even after 2 years of gap.So you can apply for AMIE.
24th May 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a Diploma holder in Automobile engineering 2017 and i would like to join AMIE for further studies.IS it possible for me to pursue in Mining engineering without employed in a company.

Thank you
Yanger
2nd March 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my diploma in automobile engineering from state board of technical education andhra Pradesh can i go for amie automobile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?