14th August 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for any job after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?

I'm studying in Electronics and telecommunication diploma 3rd year. Can I get a decent job after diploma 3rd year? Which companies give good salary out of Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  3. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  4. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  5. Should I join vocational courses instead of getting job being an Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma Engineer?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Sc Electronics after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction?
  7. Can I apply for job after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Details about AMIE course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  10. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  11. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. What are the job opportunities for diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  13. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  14. Can diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering apply for B.Tech admission at Jadavpur University?
  15. Which option should I select in educational qualification section of RRB JE application form if I have done diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  16. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  17. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs? -- [New]
  18. Can I get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Telecommunication Technology?
14th August 2016, 06:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for any job after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm studying in Electronics and telecommunication diploma 3rd year. Can I get a decent job after diploma 3rd year? Which companies give good salary out of Maharashtra?
After completion diploma course in Electronics and telecommunication, you are eligible for government sector jobs like BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
14th August 2016, 08:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for any job after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?

Yes, after diploma course you are eligible to get job as Junior Engineer in the PSU, Railway and other departments.

But, it is necessary to qualify in entrance examination for final selection for the jobs. The examination stage also include interview other than written.

The eligibility to appear for PSU examination is candidate must have passed diploma with minimum 60%. The salary is not fixed for most of the private companies so to get job in private companies visit the office.
15th August 2016, 04:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much apply for jobs after completion of the above mentioned course, but there will not be too many vacancies as the qualification is not that high to fetch you a good job at a high rank.

However, you should try for jobs in various telecom companies where diploma candidates are entertained, also you can apply for jobs in various other sectors such as army, railway, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?