8th September 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Degree in Gujarat after Diploma with 7.9 CGPA?

How to apply for Degree in Gujarat after Diploma with 7.9 CGPA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  2. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  4. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  5. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  6. Obstetrics and Gynaecology related diploma courses available for B.H.M.S. doctor in Gujarat?
  7. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  8. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  9. What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?
  10. Admission in 2nd year degree in Gujarat after completing 10th from Gujarat and diploma from Maharashtra?
  11. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  12. Which semester percentage are count for Diploma to degree admission?
  13. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  14. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  15. Admission in government colleges of Gujarat for studies after Diploma?
  16. How can I get admission in Gujarat state for degree after passing diploma in Electrical from Maharashtra?
  17. How to take admission in degree engineering in Samarth Campus, Gujarat? I have completed diploma engineering(Mechanical) from GTU, Ahmedabad Gujarat
  18. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
9th September 2015, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Degree in Gujarat after Diploma with 7.9 CGPA?

You have to apply for Lateral entry engineering exam for getting admission in B.Tech engineering if you are a diploma engineering holder. In Gujarat there is lateral entry through GUJCET for admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course.

Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam if you want admission in a top college. Admission will be based on rank through counselling.
11th September 2015, 02:42 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for Degree in Gujarat after Diploma with 7.9 CGPA?

You need to apply for the Lateral Entry Test and once you clear the LET Examination you will be eligible for the course of Degree in the Subject in which you have pursued your Diploma.
So you must start your preparation for the LET Examination from now on to get a good score and eventually a good college for the Degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?