1st April 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Which semester percentage are count for Diploma to degree admission?

Diploma to degree admission after diploma which semester percentage are count for diploma to degree admission after the diploma??

Related Questions:
  1. Which semester percentage is taken into consideration for lateral entry admission? How many semesters average is taken?
  2. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  3. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  4. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  5. How many semester's average marks includes in degree from Diploma in G.T.U?
  6. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  7. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  8. Is it possible to take admission in 3rd semester of computer engineering under diploma to degree scheme?
  9. How can I get admission to degree after passing diploma in IT from TEB if I have just passed 10th?
  10. Can I apply for Microsoft after having One year backlog in my BCA degree?
  11. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  12. What is the procedure if a diploma wants to get admission in part time degree program in Gujarat?
  13. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  14. Which field to opt after passing 10th standard exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course to choose after completion of 10th?
  16. Scored less than 50% in B.A., Can do M.A.?
  17. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  18. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
4th April 2014, 10:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which semester percentage are count for Diploma to degree admission?

Diploma to degree course admission can be done in two modes- one through lateral entry exam and the other through normal entrance test. For both the modes, the aggregate percentage of the entire course is taken into account. This means that SGPAs of all the semesters of your diploma course will be counted to make the CGPA of the entire course and the CGPA will be taken into account in any admission. However along with this, the scores in the respective exam will also be taken into consideration for admission in the concerned colleges.
7th May 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which semester percentage are count for Diploma to degree admission?

To get admiaaion from diploma to degree ...last two semester's marks means STPI is counted ....not CGPA or other......ok??????

bye....
20th July 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How the aggregate percentage calculate considering cpi or cgpa ?
1st October 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Plz clarify d doubts evry 1 is confused abt which sems mrks is considered for B.E(engineering),
Either last 2 sems %ge r avg %ge of all sems?
3rd June 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of STPI. And how can we calculate this? In our result no STPI .
8th July 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of STPI. And how can we calculate this? In our result no STPI .
16th November 2017, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Do the Marks of first sem are important for the further admission in degree college ??
If there is any atkt but it is cleared. Does it have a effect on further admission in degree college?
26th July 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Which semester percentage are count for diploma to degree admission for I scheme????????
19th April 2021, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Which semester persentage are count for diploma to degree admission for I scheme?
28th February 2022, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Diploma aggreate which semester to added
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?