25th August 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Biotechnology Diploma course in Kerala?

Sir/Madam,
I want to study Diploma course in Biotechnology. Please tell me which entrance exam I have to give? I live in Kerala and I want to study Diploma course in my Home state. Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  2. How to do PG diploma in forensic science while studying in BSc Biotechnology
  3. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
  4. Can I study Diploma in Immunology course along with B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  5. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  6. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  7. What is the biotech scope after passing 12th?
  8. Will there be any Entrance Exam in Kerala to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10+2?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  10. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  11. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  12. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  13. List of Coaching centers for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  14. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  15. Procedure for biotechnology common entrance exam of jnu -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities in Kerala after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  17. Which is the college for MSc Physics? I have completed BSc Physics
  18. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
9th September 2015, 01:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Biotechnology Diploma course in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I want to study Diploma course in Biotechnology. Please tell me which entrance exam I have to give? I live in Kerala and I want to study Diploma course in my Home state. Please help me regarding this.
You can apply in Kerala CET exam to get admission in Diploma in Biotechnology.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
11th September 2015, 03:47 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Biotechnology Diploma course in Kerala?

You need to apply for the Kerala CET Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of Diploma in Biotechnology.
You need to score a good rank in the CET Examination to be able to get admission to the best colleges for the course of Diploma in Biotechnology.
So prepare for the CET Examination from now on to get admission to the best polytechnic colleges of Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?