3rd December 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PG Diploma courses in Islamic Studies from AMU? Whole fees including hostel charges of AMU?

Hello sir, I want to know about PG Diploma courses in Islamic Studies available in AMU. Please tell me how can I apply for these courses? I want to know about whole fees including hostel charges?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for AMU and Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Islamic Studies and History?
  2. How many seats are available in AMU for Diploma in Sculpture course? How I can get admission in AMU?
  3. Previous years entrance question papers of MA in Islamic studies of AMU?
  4. How To get admission in AMU to study Diploma in Arabic Language? List of seats available in AMU for this course?
  5. Syllabus and pattern of AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Should I have to study Islamic studies?
  6. List of scholarships available for OBC and minority students? Does AMU provides any scholarship for meritorious students?
  7. Ph.d course details and hostel fees of AMU Aligarh for mechanical engineer
  8. How can i study from AMU through distance after Diploma in Cardiac Technician?
  9. Do I have any option to enter in AMU? I have done diploma in Civil Engineering
  10. How to take admission in Diploma in Diabetologists at Madras Medical College, Chennai? Fees including hostel charges? -- [New]
  11. What to do for admission in 11th standard at AMU?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it good for Non-Muslims to take admission in AMU?
  14. Correspondence courses offered by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  15. How to do B.tech from well reputed colleges like AMU, Jamia Islamia? How to prepare for those colleges?
  16. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  17. Detailed procedure about admission in 11th class of AMU for 10th UP Board student?
  18. How to apply for AMU entrance examination? How to crack AMU entrance test?
12th May 2018, 11:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for PG Diploma courses in Islamic Studies from AMU? Whole fees including hostel charges of AMU?

"PG Diploma courses in Islamic Studies in AMU"

PG Diploma in Islamic Studies course is a duration of 1 years. You must have a Bachelor's degree in any stream to be eligible to pursue this course.
You can apply online as well as offline with required information to get admission.
There are no entrance exam for admission. Admission is done based on the marks obtained in the graduation.

Fees for PG Diploma courses in AMU are 8100 Rs and Hostel fees is 2000 Rs.
per month.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?