2nd September 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and pattern of AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Should I have to study Islamic studies?

Sir, I am in 8th standard and want to prepare for AMU entrance exam. Please tell what is the syllabus and pattern of entrance exam? Should I have to study Islamic studies?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for AMU and Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Islamic Studies and History?
  2. AMU 9th standard entrance exam cut off marks? When AMU publishes the result and starts counselling? -- [New]
  3. Previous years entrance question papers of MA in Islamic studies of AMU?
  4. AMU 9th standard entrance exam question papers with solution
  5. When the admission form for 9th standard will be published by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  6. Download solved question papers of last 3 years for AMU 9th standard entrance exam
  7. Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. Previous year question papers of AMU class 9th entrance exam syllabus?
  10. Previous few years sample papers with answers for AMU entrance exam for class 9th?
  11. List of universities in UAE to study master degree course in Islamic Studies with whole procedure of admission
  12. What is the entrance syllabus of 9th class in AMU?
  13. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  14. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard in AMU? When the application from will be out for it?
  15. How to apply for PG Diploma courses in Islamic Studies from AMU? Whole fees including hostel charges of AMU?
  16. Is it possible to study SSLC now if I discontinued my studies from 9th standard 4 years back?
  17. Which all entrance exams are available in India to study MBBS? Syllabus and pattern of the exams?
  18. When will I get my admit card for 9th Class Entrance Exam of AMU? -- [Most Discussed]
20th May 2017, 03:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Should I have to study Islamic studies?

The syllabus of AMU entrance examination for 9th standard will be the 8th standard syllabus prescribed by CBSE/ NCERT. The entrance examination paper will have two sections i.e., Section 1 shall be of 30 marks consisting of 30 questions of one mark each on Languages (English, Urdu and Hindi), Section 2 shall be of 70 marks consisting of 70 questions of one mark each with the break-up of Mathematics (35 questions) and Science (35 questions). There is no need to study Islamic studies to take admission in 9th standard in AMU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?